Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Snakes, Nude Pictures and Handcuffs

Friday Plot Swap
Dawn's Plot Swap
Have a plot? Leave one.
Need a plot ? Take one.
Snakes, Nude Pictures and Handcuffs.
What else could you ask for? 
Where is this guy when you need him, right? 
So, the horror angle here is a no-brainer. But, what about a romantic suspense? What if the snake was put there intentionally to bite the pilot and bring the plane down? What if the pilot's only chance at determining who was trying to kill him and why lies in finding all he can about the snake? And, the best person to help him with that is a hot herpetologist. 
First of all, am I the only person left on earth who does not have nude pictures of myself on my phone (or any where else, for that matter)? Really, don't answer. It's rhetorical. 
What if the thief was hired by an ex-boyfriend/political rival/witchy-queen-bee-frenemy  to steal the phone and post the pictures? What is the fallout? Ruined career, social embarrassment, comedic scene explaining to her great aunt  how the pictures got on the phone in the first place and just exactly what is tattooed on her hip.

I'll leave this one up to your imagination!
Let's swap!
What would you make of these? What other good plots have crossed your path this week?

2 comments:

Teri Anne Stanley said...

I was going to say that I don't have naked pictures of myself on my phone, but there was that one "in my underwear in front of the bathroom mirror" self portrait one I did that was going to be a 'before' picture...but then I never did start working out...

anyway....

Dawn Alexander said...

Sure, Teri... That's what they all say!