Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Plot Swap: Pre-Valentine's Day Style

Dawn's Plot Swap

Have a plot? Leave one

Need a plot ? Take one
Valentine's Day is next week 
(just in case you didn't know). 
 
Be sure you stop by on the day of love for an awesome  
Tell Me Your Story Tuesday.
I will be interviewing
Roni Loren's husband, Donnie,
about married life with an erotic romance writer. And, he will make you smile. 

For today, let's look at some Valentine's Plot Swaps:

I found this treasure trove of stories. My favorite is the very first story about the power of cookies. 

Looking for a great place for a romantic Valentine's Date?
 

Newtown Creek Wastewater Plant offering tours for lovers on Valentine's Day

“It’s a unique date, and one they’ll never forget,” said plant superintendent Jim Pynn.

I bet they won't! 

Last, but certainly not least, you can steal some ideas from the oh-so-romantic story of how 

My husband won my heart with a hammer.  


Swap with me! What's your best Valentine's story? What's your worst? What moment in your romantic history would make a great plot for a novel?



2 comments:

Jessica R. Patch said...

Love the hammer story! :) And your wedding picture. Ya'll look so great!

If someone took me to that plant, I'd take that hammer and tell him to bend over. LOL

Have a great weekend.

Dawn Alexander said...

Yeah, I'm not sure I would be into a "unique experience I would never forget."