Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Coming out

I have decided to come out... No, I am not gay. I am coming out as myself. I have been hiding behind a screen name on my blogging, commenting and generally anything writing related. So, I am coming out. My name is Dawn. Not Emily (Though, I do think Emily is beautiful name). I used a screen name because I thought it would be easier if Emily failed at writing, but Dawn didn't.

I am tired of hiding behind it. I am a writer... ME.. DAWN.


I have written nothing in the two weeks since my summer started. I think part of my block has been the refusal to accept this is the direction I want to go. I want to be known as a writer!

So, there it is... For the two people in the world who might possibly being reading this. My name is Dawn. In real life and online... Nice to meet you.

No comments: