Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Thinking about Thursday
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
From our family to yours.


No real post today. I have a ton of Christmas stuff still looming over me like a thunder cloud. Please feel free to enjoy these "Ghost of Christmas Past". Okay, most of them have nothing to do with Christmas, but they are past so, you know. 

Anyway, Merry Christmas...Happy Hanukkah...Merry Festivous...Happy Kwanzza... Merry Random day you get off from work because you don't celebrate holidays at all. Whatever your choice... Happiness and peace to you. 

Let's Talk about Sex ( That one always gets attention)

Just Me (Since we talked about Sex, I felt I should introduce myself.)  

How He Won My Heart with a Hammer (You can be in awe of my husband's romantic side.)


Remembering the Good Ole Days (You know you want to see my 80's hair!)
No Plot Swap Tomorrow. Here are some links to previous swaps to tide you over. :) 

Dream Style (Check out the comments on this one!)
Boy Band Style (Picture of me with 90's hair!)




2 comments:

C. A. Szarek said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Paul Anthony Shortt said...

Merry Christmas, Dawn!