Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Thinking about Thursday
This is what happens when I try to get a sweet picture for the Christmas card.


It's beginning to look a lot like...

One week from today, I will FINALLY be on Christmas break. Most of the districts around us are getting out tomorrow, but we go until 11:05 on Wednesday, Dec. 21st. 

At 11:06, I plan to break into the hallelujah chorus and do the Jingle Bell Rock all the way to my car.

All I am thinking about today is:
1. The Christmas shopping I haven't done 

2. The fact if I have to listen to the 
one more time I might have to stab someone. 
(My level 1 students put on a Holiday song performance. I have heard the same six Christmas songs approximately 39,285 times since they started practicing last week.)

3. It was almost 70 degrees here yesterday, so I am not exactly in the "Holiday" state of mind.

What about you?
Do you have all your Christmas shopping done? 
What's the weirdest gift you've ever given/received?
Have any cool holiday traditions you want to share with us? 
Do you have a high-pitched, squealing version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town stuck in your head?











 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I panicked a little when I realized today that there are only 10 days left. I'm barely into my Christmas shopping. :p