Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Plot Swap~Bad Decisions, Katy Perry and a Flying Squirrel

Dawn's Plot Swap
Have a plot? Leave one
Need a plot ? Take one 

Sorry for the late post today. I know you all have been anxiously awaiting my Friday dose of brilliance.
 
Today's swap is a hodge-podge. Kind of like my life right now. 
First, some 
 
Sometimes bad decisions can lead to great plots. 

(773):

I woke up on the toilet with my feet gorilla glued to the floor, cake and makeup on my face and my hand glued to my head.

(847):

Welcome to the world of vodka. Rule #1: NEVER PASS OUT. Happy 21st

Sounds like quite a night!

(914):

He got violent drunk so we have to untie him in the morning. He's in your basement and you're out of electrical tape. Don't forget because I will.

So many options with that one!

Which led me to this:
A little Katy Perry to get your brain going.

And finally, a flying squirrel. Because I thought this story had great potential and I haven't had a chance to use it!
Look out below!


  A grayish-brown flying squirrel trapped itself inside the emergency department at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway, fire department spokesman Capt. Ted Padavano said.
The squirrel kept launching itself from an 8-foot-high wall-mounted lamp and into a glass wall in desperate attempts to evade firefighters, Padavano said.
And, he added, it was the second time in two weeks a flying squirrel found itself in the emergency room.

The second time! That is what cracked me up. Imagine being the nurse who is having to call the fire department... again.


So, what's going on in your world this week? Real or imaginary. Heard any good plots lately?

No comments: