Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

No Makeover Monday



No Makeover Monday
Sad Dawn

My plans for a BIG Makeover Monday were thwarted (yes, I'm using the word THWARTED) by the lack of cute shelf paper in the DFW area. 

I have an idea for the best pantry makeover EVAH. But, I can't find any cute shelf paper. And, just in case my husband is reading, the "camo" paper we saw does NOT count as "cute". 

I want something with color.
Or else, I might be forced to *gulp* paint! 


So, here is the BEFORE.









No, AFTER.

Sad Dawn.


Any suggestions for shelf paper? 
Colors? 
Anything? 

4 comments:

Teri Anne Stanley said...

I'm not seeing the problem with camo shelf paper. Just sayin'.

Dawn Alexander said...

Don't encourage him.

Unknown said...

Don't paint! It'll take forever, it's stinky, and you'll have to let it dry for _forever_ before you can put your stuff back. Have you looked online for shelf paper?

Dawn Alexander said...

Don't worry! Paint will be a last resort. I am looking online for shelf paper. It's just hard to judge the colors online.