Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Plot Swap~ Boy Band Style

Dawn's Plot Swap
Have a  plot? Leave one
Need a plot ? Take one 
Okay, confession time. 
I am going to see
and
in concert this weekend.
No matter what you think of the "Boy Band" music. Their lyrics tell  great stories.
So, today's Friday Plot Swap is boy band style :)
Summertime~ 
New Kids on the Block
(If the song annoys you, just watch the video on mute.
Lots of inspiration.)

The Hardest Thing~ 98 Degrees
On Bended Knee~ Boys II Men
(Everything you need for a romance novel.)

So, swap me! 
Don't be ashamed. 
You know you have some boy band favorites. 
Just to make you more comfortable
Here is what I used to look like when I listened to these songs.  
Now you feel better,
don't you?

6 comments:

Teri Anne Stanley said...

This is probably kind of skeevy, but when I was in my late 20's I was majorly in love with Donnie Wahlberg.

I grew up with David Cassidy and Donnie Osmond, and Michael Jackson when he was still cute. Donnie was my FAVORITE. sigh.

Dawn Alexander said...

You should watch the Summer time video. Lots of shirt-less Donnie!

Jessica R. Patch said...

My favorite was Joe! Ah, sigh! I loved New Kids. Did you have one of those dessert plate sized buttons on your jean jacket? ;) Yeah, they got the right stuff...baby! Have a great time. Jealous and not afraid to admit it!

Dawn Alexander said...

Jessica, I asked my friends if we could go all '90s style. They didn't want to wear jean jacket and huge buttons. Can you imagine?

Clover Autrey said...

Look at that picture. That's great!

Dawn Alexander said...

Thanks, Clover! I was really proud of that picture when it was taken in '92. :)