Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

A different kind of waiting...

I am counting down the days until November!  Not just because of NaNoWriMo, even though that would be enough because it is completely AWESOME! 

But ,also because I entered two manuscripts to the Mid-America Romance Writers Fiction from the Heartland Contest. I have no intentions of winning. I am just happy I managed to let someone else read my work and  comment on it and after the Secret Agent contest, I am excited to see the feedback.

I will admit some of the feedback from the SA contest made me cringe. For example, Someone very kindly pointed out there is a  glaring mistake in the second sentence.  THE SECOND SENTENCE!   

The rest of it was refreshing.I plan to combine the SA feedback with what I receive from the MARWA and use it to make both manuscripts absolutely polished in time for THE GREAT EXPECTATIONS contest.

and as long as I am in a linking mood today. This is what I want for Christmas! ( Hint, Hint, Hint). I heart Sandra Brown :)

That is all the random thoughts from me today!

No comments: