Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Changes

I knew this year was going to be a year of transition with my day job as well as my writing. That crossroads I discussed before as suddenly turned into an abrupt fork in the road. The difference? I am no longer sitting at the wheel. Some one else has taken over and now I have to wait to see which turn is made before I can react.

I did manage two baby steps this week.
One: I sent two entries to a writing contest. A real writing contest that provides feedback. I managed to push send without actually throwing up. I am not sure I will be able to say the same about reading the feedback.
Two: I launched Story Twister.

That is something, right?
Saturday, I will be going even a step further by attending a RWA chapter meeting. I am so excited !

No comments: