Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Two Lizards and a Tooth Fairy

Dawn's Plot Swap
Have a plot? Leave one.
Need a plot ? Take one.
It's been a CRAZY week.  Not the  normal," I-am-running-in-sixty-different-directions-and-can't-remember-if-kids-had-shoes-on-when-they-left-for-school" kind of week, but a, "I-am-making-major-life-decisions-and-really-freaked- out" type of crazy. 
So, in an odd way, these potential characters made me feel better about my own sanity. No matter how out of hand life gets, I will never offer to bite the head off a lizard.
 
Doesn't he look like dinner?  

Hope they keep him away from the Geico commercials! 
 
Like rawr and stuff....
 

Nebraska man legally changes name to 'Tyrannosaurus Rex' because it's 'cooler'

What thought process goes into that? I think this man and I would have vastly differing definitions of "Cool".

 

"I only had three beers.."

Self-proclaimed Texas 'tooth fairy' leads cops on high speed chase.

Um, yeaaah...

So, swap with me! How is everything in your crazy world? Read any good plots lately?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! I tweeted about the guy who became known as T-Rex! I think that about covers the crazy.

In other weird name-changing news, a British woman changes her name and it is now 161 words long!

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/05/british-woman-changes-name-for-charity----its161-words-long/1#.T60IpMXN1ic

Can you imagine her trying to sign on those little credit card lines? LOL