Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What's the scariest thing you've ever done?

Tell Me Your Story Tuesday

Not me, but you get the idea.
I made a life-changing decision last week. For the first time ever, I'm leaving a job without having another waiting.


I know this exactly what I need to do.  It feels right (if not logical and definitely not advisable in our current economy).

I won't lie. I'm freakin' terrified. 

Don't worry. I have a plan.

And, no, it isn't "I'll  magically turn into a best-selling author and never work again." 

I am way too down-to-earth and prone to panic attacks for that!

But, in this moment, I feel like  this is one of the scariest things I have ever done.

So, make me feel better. Tell me your story.

What is the scariest thing you've ever done? 

If it was the scariest thing and it turned out well, that is even better! You start talking, I'm going to sit in the corner and freak out for a while.


2 comments:

Genevieve Wilson said...

The scariest thing I ever did was give birth. It turned out alright. :)

Jen FitzGerald said...

Moved halfway across the country via Greyhound with a fifteen-month-old??