Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Who's Going to DFWCon?

Thinking about Thursday
#DFWCon

      In just over 24 hours, I'll be hanging out with some of my favorite people. Just to name a few:

Roni Loren, who is teaching a class on writing sex scenes. I can't wait! I mean, the woman writes books that have covers like that. I'm pretty sure she knows her stuff!

Genevieve Wilson, one of my awesome critique partners! 
Lindsay Cummings, Sharla Lovelace (who doesn't get to join us, but I love her anyway!), Candie Campbell (who wrote an awesome post about DFWCon you can read here), and Janet B. Taylor.

We all connected through twitter then met in person at the conference last year. Since then we have celebrated Sharla's debut, The Reason is You, and Lindsay's upcoming release, The Murder Complex.

Last year, I was a nervous wreck about this conference. This year, I feel like I am heading to a family reunion. Only with better food and people I truly like!

SO, ARE YOU COMING?
Leave me a comment so I know who to look for!


This is me. 
If we don't already know each other, 
stop me and say HI!
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait to squeeze your neck, Dawn! Yay for tomorrow!

Jessica R. Patch said...

Have a great time, Dawn! :)

Teri Anne Stanley said...

Have fun, and come home fired up and ready to read and write!