Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Plot Swap: Things that make you go hmm...

Have a plot? Leave one!

Need a plot ? Take one!
I needed a change after last week's ghost stories. Some of those are still creeping up on me while I am walking around the house alone...Did you hear that?*looks over shoulder*

So, here are some stories to get the creative mind turning this week. Let me know what you think!

Giant Lego Man!

  


I have been dying to throw this one in since I heard about it!
  Just so many possibilities!

This has a video to compare before and after. I think it would make a great character device. Is it real? Is she faking? Is she actually a former spy with amnesia?

Speeding I was. Drinking I might
This one entertained me on two levels. 
One, Yoda is one of my favorite characters for weird reasons I will go into some other time.
Two, I was in a minor collision a few years ago. A man hit me from behind. When he jumped out of his car to be sure everyone was okay, he was dressed in full pirate garb. Jack Sparrow style. Sword and everything. He spoke with an English accent, called me "love" and wrote his insurance information on the back of a "treasure map".
True Story.

So, Swap with me. What's going on in your world these days? 

3 comments:

Jessica R. Patch said...

Your true story was the best-o! Did he look like Johnny Depp, b/c that treasure map would so be gettin used.

I blogged today about all the stuff going on in my world, which isn't much so I had to dress it up with sarcasm. :) I did see a female security guard beat the mess out of a teenage guy shoplifting (I assume shoplifting) in Walmart Grocery. People were freaking out and all I could think was, If I pull out my cell phone for a picture will that make me look bad? It was pretty bad. Security lady was bleeding all over her face and the f bomb was dropping left and right. Crazy. Yet, fascinating.

Dawn Alexander said...

Wow, Jessica. That is crazy. I am sure there are several stories there!

No, he absolutely did not look like Johnny Depp and had a wife who could have stomped me into a spot on the highway!

Teri Anne Stanley said...

When I was in high school, my boyfriend and I were sitting in my car, in an alley (don't ask). In a pile of leaves, next to a garbage can, was a smooth pink shape that looked like a human leg. After staring at it and speculating for a while, we finally got out to look closer.

It was a leg from a pair of panty hose, that had been apparently been used as a lint trap over the dryer vent.

Anyway, that has always stuck in my mind as something that could really have stirred up some stuff had we had a cell phone and called the police before we actually looked at it closely. Just sayin'...that could start a line of speculation...