Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy (early) Birthday to me!

Thinking about Thursday

WELCOME TO MY PARTY!

Saturday is the 8th anniversary of my 29th birthday. 
I had so much fun at my virtual party last year, 
I decided to throw myself another on this year.
So, come on in. 
Have a drink.
Let's laugh and enjoy ourselves. 
Tell me a story. 
If you were taking me out to celebrate, 
Where would we go? 
What would we do? 

You think about that a minute,
I'm just going to open my presents.
Me, age 4





3 comments:

Jessica R. Patch said...

Happy early Birthday! I'm going to be celebrating my 9th anniversary of my 29th birthday! LOL

We'd have to go on a stalking adventure of some kind. Two suspense writers can't just eat cake and see a movie! :)

Marsha said...

Hey, Dawn, the comment box finally came up. LOL Long answer on FB. Short: massage, facial, cake/ice cream, & balloons. Happy virtual BD!

Dawn Alexander said...

Jess, we would have so much fun and get in SOOO much trouble :).
Marsha, I saw your FB post. Sounds like a great day!