Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tell Me Your Story Tuesday

I want to hear your story!

As my blog title and URL state, I am a "writer in waiting" who is still "chasing someday".

I plan to venture into the world of querying and rejection this year.

That is where you come in. I love to read about other people's journey to publication.
Would you be interested in sharing your story with me?

If you are an already published author who would like to share your story and, of course, advertise your upcoming release or if you are a pre-published author walking through this journey with me, I would love put your story on "Tell Me Your Story Tuesday."

Please email me at the address in my profile.

I plan to start posting stories on Tuesdays in January 2011.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so not published, but hoping to be there one day very soon. Good luck with your stories! I'll be checking back with great interest!

Dawn Alexander said...

Thank you for stopping by, Valerie! I would still be happy to use your story. I am yet-to-be published myself. Email me if you want to share!
Best of luck with your writing!