Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Over 10,000 words!!!!

It is Nov. 4th and I am 1/5 through NaNoWriMo!
I have to admit a good portion of that came from being home sick today. Is it bad to enjoy the "you can't return to work for 24 hours after being sent home with a fever" rule? I spent the whole day pretending that I a was an author. I didn't do dishes. I did only the necessary laundry. I didn't even turn on the TV. Though I will admit to watching an episode of Castle on ABC.com, but you have to take some breaks, right?

The best part is I actually like what I am writing. It is beyond difficult to not go back and edit at this point. But I am saving that for December.


I kind of hoped that today would make me realize how lonely and boring life as a professional writer would be, but it didn't. I LOVED it!

No comments: